Loctite 243 blue medium strength 5ml
Status: In stock
LOCTITE 243 Blue Threadlocker 5ml with Medium Strength
LOCTITE 243 Threadlocker Blue has Medium Strength and is packed in a 5ml bottle. The LOCTITE 243 Threadlocker is due to its medium strength and viscosity ideal for general use and securing all metal threaded connections. The LOCTITE 243 Threadlocker secures and seals bolts, nuts and studs to prevent loosening due to vibration.
What to use LOCTITE 243 Threadlocker Blue for?
The LOCTITE 243 Threadlocker Blue in 5ml bottle can be used for all metals, including passive materials such as stainless steel, aluminium, brass and surface-treated materials. This blue threadlocker from LOCTITE is resistant to industrial oils, including motor oil, cutting oil and anti-corrosion oil. This makes the LOCTITE 243 Threadlocker Blue ideally suited for securing and securing bolts of disc brake calipers, oil boxes, pulley assemblies, rocker switches, etc. Naturally, the blue LOCTITE 243 Locking Agent can also be used to secure other threads and studs!
How to use LOCTITE 243 Blue Threadlocker?
The LOCTITE 243 Threadlocker in the colour blue is easy and quick to use. Drip the blue locking compound onto the thread of a bolt or nut, after which the adhesive cures to a thermo setting plastic that secures the thread and studs to one whole. After this the thread is secured so that there is no more play so that bolts and nuts do not come loose.
Characteristics of the LOCTITE 243 Threadlocker Blue
- Improved version compared to the LOCTITE 242
- Tighten bolts, nuts and studs
- Secures threaded connections to form a single unit
- Prevents loosening of bolts and nuts by vibration
- Threadlocker for all metals, aluminium, brass and stainless steel
- Resistant to all oils (engine oil, cutting oil and anti-corrosion oil)
- Also prevents the loosening of vibrating assemblies, such as pumps, gearboxes or presses
- Removable by means of hand tools for maintenance
- Can be removed with ordinary hand tools
- No primer needed
Technical properties LOCTITE 243 Blue Threading Agent 5ml
- Packed in 5ml bottle
- Colour: Blue
- Max. thread size: up to M36
- Temperature range: -55 to +180°C
- Breakaway strength: 26 Nm
- Fixation time for sample: 10 minutes
- Fixation time for brass: 5 minutes
- Fixation time for stainless steel: 10 minutes
- Thixotropic: Yes
- Approvals: P1 NSF Reg. No: 123000