Cylinder 74cc Airsal / Eurokit fast 8P + cylinder head Puch Monza / Cobra / Condor
Read more about the European VAT rules
- Directly available
- Brand: Airsal
- Model: 10094
Airsal / Eurokit 74cc cylinder (47mm) Aluminium, Nicasilcoated.
- Cylinder head, piston (piston pin 12mm) and gasket set is included.
- For Puch Condor / Monza / Cobra
After 15 gloomy years of absence, the insanely powerful king of the piston port cylinders is now locked, stocked and ready to tear up the streets once again!
- Airsal adapted the piston, curved exhaustport and the inlet studs are at the same measurements as regular Puch cylinders.
- The only thing that’s left for you to do is match your engine cases to fit a 51mm cylinder sleeve.
- Our advise is to use a 19mm carburetor or bigger
- Inlet is 20mm.
- Cylindersleeve outer diameter: 51mm
We always advise to check and clean the cylinder before installation and to finish the ports in the cylinder with a 1000 grit sandpaper. This way the edges are no longer too sharp because of the Nicasil coating, this will considerably extend the life of the cylinder / piston.
|Cylinder / head|
|Cylinder model||Monza / X50|
|Puch Maxi cylinder mounting | With these tips you can not go wrong!|
|Puch cylinder installation? You should definitely not forget that!|
Spain-based Airsal officially started producing for the international moped market in 1986. With years of experience and their own R&D department, they have optimised the production of cylinders and accessories, such as pistons and cylinder heads. Production optimisation has ensured a high-quality product and a very competitive price.