Ultrasonic cleaner professional 3.2 liter
Status: In stock
Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner
The powerful 3.2 litre Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner cleans the most stubborn dirty surfaces with ease. Ultrasonic cleaning is a mixture of chemical and mechanical cleaning. Ultrasonic cleaning is very suitable for thorough cleaning in places that are difficult or not accessible, such as cavities, rough surfaces, internal channels or the inside of tubes.
By vibrating a liquid at very high frequencies, a vacuum is created behind each pressure wave in the liquid. Through these cavitation cavities (very small bubbles), the liquid hits the workpiece "like waves on the shore" more than 20,000 times per second, creating a mechanical cleaning effect similar to that of a high-pressure cleaner. Apart from this mechanical cleaning, the liquid itself can, if desired, provide additional chemical cleaning. For example, a liquid can have a de-rusting or decalcifying effect.
Technical data of the 3.2 Liter Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner.
- Heating power: 100 Watt.
- Ultrasonic power: 120 Watt.
- Frequency: 40 Khz.
- Voltage: 230 Volts.
- Number of transducers: 2.
- Bath volume: 3.2 litres.
- Maximum temperature: 80 Degrees.
- Time setting: 1-99 Min.
- Total dimensions: 270 x 170 x 220 mm.
- Inside dimensions of the bath: 240 x 140 x 100 mm.
- Inner dimensions of the basket: 190 x 90 x 70 mm.
This ultrasonic cleaner is standard delivered including.
- Dutch manual.
- Stainless steel insert basket.
- Entirely in stainless steel.
- Digital time and temperature meters.
- Frequency ( 40 Khz. )
- CE and ROHS certified.