Valvoline Tectyl Transparent Anti-Corrosion coating 400ml
Read more about the European VAT rules
- Directly available
- Brand: Valvoline
- Model: 22068
Tectyl Transparant Corrosion Protection.
- Tectyl Amber is a versatile anti-corrosion agent for the automotive industry.
- Provides durable protection by a water-repellent transparent wax coating.
- Color: Transparent
- Tectyl art. number 887099
- The spray can be used on mopeds, in the automotive, ship (construction) industry, but also for industrial tools and machines. The spray dries to an waxy, semi-solid layer.
- Valvoline Tectyl Multipurpose Transparent is best used on metal surfaces that are clean and dry, as well as free of rust and oil.
- The spray is best used at an ambient temperature between 10 and 35 degrees Celsius.
- The spray is best applied to surfaces with a temperature between 10 and 25 degrees Celsius.
- Before use, shake the spray can and spray at a distance of about 30 centimetres.
- The spray dries quickly and this may cause 'bubbles' to appear on the surface. We therefore recommend spraying the spray layer by layer, with a pause of 2 to 3 minutes between each layer, until the optimum result is achieved.
- The spray can be removed using white spirit or a similar solvent.
Valvoline doesn't just set the bar for premium products and services. They set it higher. Relentless innovation has been at the heart of the company since 1866. From cutting-edge lubricants to best-in-class moped maintenance, Valvoline goes the extra mile so your Puch can too.