Ignition inner rotor PVL Puch universal
Read more about the European VAT rules
- Directly available
- Brand: PVL
- Model: 80051
PVL inner rotor ignition
- Ignition is suitable for left- and right turning engines, it also can be used on Z50 and ZA50 engines.
- Suitable till max. 20.000rpm, proven in the German motorsport.
- Coil 458 105
- Stator 1443 left- right turning Ø 90 mm ground plate. Stator 1443 has 4000 windings, 13 degrees
- Rotor 923 with cone 1:5 fit Puch, Kreidler, Zündapp and Sachs
- Rotor Weight: 350 gram
- With this inner rotor ignition, no light coil or alternator is available, therefore a charged battery is necessary for the lighting system and other electrical consumers.
Supplied without fixing screws, please find them in the related products below
|Motor||E50, Z50, ZA50, 2 / 3 speed, 4 speed|
|Electric / ignition|
|Ignition type||Inner rotor|
|Manual PVL ignition for Puch|
PVL is a top German product! PVL supplies various ignitions and components for our Puch. It is definitely our favourite for race and cross purposes bv, but also on a street Puch it is a very good choice!