Clutch tension bearing Puch 2 / 3 gear / Z50 reinforced version Swiing
- € 64,90
- Ex Tax: € 53,64
Read more about the European VAT rules
- Last one in stock!
- Brand: Swiing
- Model: 931199
Tension bearing 2/3 gear reinforced version Swiing
- For all 2- u. 3-speed engines MS, VS, MV, VS50D, DS50 3-speed, R50 3-speed VZ50 3-speed etc.
- Also for Puch Z50 and X30 Velux
- Not for R-Motor DS60, MC50
- Reinforced version Swiing, top quality
- Reinforced angle contact bearing
- For modells with 3 gear plates]
Note: After adjusting the tension bearing, the clutch lever should have about a free play of 3 millimetres. If the adjustment is too tight, the bearing will wear out quickly!
Are you unable to find the answer? Contact us:
Product specifications Clutch tension bearing Puch 2 / 3 gear / Z50 reinforced version Swiing
|Motor||Z50, 2 / 3 speed, 4 speed|
Swiing stands for "Swiss ingenious". Swiing from Switzerland develops high-quality parts for vintage mopeds of almost all brands so also for Puch, top quality from the land of precision.