Akoa Puch Maxi E50 kickstart 4-bearing engine case as original
- € 399,50
- Ex Tax: € 330,17
Read more about the European VAT rules
- Directly available
- Brand: Akoa
- Model: 931260
Puch Maxi E50 kickstart 4-bearing engine case by Akoa
This is the first kickstart crankcase set for the Puch Maxi to be marketed as original. This crankcase is an exact copy of the original with some improvements. This crankcase is perfectly suitable as a replacement crankcase for your old crankcase under your street Puch, for example! But this crankcase is of course also very suitable for racing, motocross or other tuning purposes.
The crankcase is equipped with a limitation for the Dutch market:
- Pin on the cylinder side to prevent a faster cylinder from being fitted. The pin can be easily removed. If a cylinder larger than 38mm is fitted, the pin on the cylinder side will have to be milled away.
Note: We recommend removing the pin on the cylinder side at all times. The pin may shrink and expand due to heat differences in the engine block, potentially causing damage in the inside of the engine block. The pin can be easily milled away.
- 4 bearing kickstart
- Exact copy of the original
- Significantly more sealing surface at cylinder mounting
- Puch original number: 3188.8.131.522.0
- Puch Maxi S, Maxi K, Maxi N, X30, X40, Magnum