Pullstart Kokusan ignition Puch Maxi E50 PSR
- € 159,00 (6% discount)
- € 149,00
- Ex Tax: € 123,14
Read more about the European VAT rules
- A few left in stock
- Brand: PSR
- Model: 931392
Pull starter for Puch Maxi E50 engine PSR
- Ready-to-install pull starter for clockwise rotating Puch E50 engines on your Puch Maxi S / N or Puch Supermaxi LG1 moped. Can only be fitted in conjunction with an Kokusan ignition system.
- Good quality, can be used without problems with all cylinders from 50cc till 70cc!
- Note: pull starter cover can be supplied black or grey (no choice here)
- Note: tow starter only fits with adapter ring (see related products)
- Starter pinion: clean the Kokusan flywheel, remove the original flywheel nut. Then screw the carriage for the pull starter onto the crankshaft. Tip: mount the carrier with loctite.
- Pull starter: Place the starter housing in the correct position and tap lightly with a plastic hammer until the pull starter fits perfectly. It can then be screwed into place.
- Before starting, pull the cable slowly a few times so that the engine spins empty (must be done before each start attempt).
- Pull out the pull-start handle until it is fully engaged and you encounter resistance. Then pull through in one go.
- Tip: Wear gloves! Hold the handle firmly.
- The pedal system can no longer be operated because the pedal arms would touch the housing of the pullstarter. Therefore, footrests, a longer pedal axle or a pedal axle extension must be fitted.
For fast boys: Puchshop Racing. Of course, it can always get better and faster! To increase the performance of your Puchs - and of course our own Puchs - we have developed our own parts under the PSR (Puchshop Racing) brand.
Product specifications Pullstart Kokusan ignition Puch Maxi E50 PSR