Brakefluid oil Eurol DOT 4 250ml
Status: In stock
Status: In stock
- Dutch topproduct!
- Brake fluid for hydraulic drum brake and disc brake systems
- Eurol Brake Fluid DOT 4 is a high performance product, especially developed for hydraulic brake systems of passenger cars, commercial vehicles, mopeds, scooters, forklift trucks and motorcycles in both drum brake and disc brake systems (with and without ABS/ASR).
- Eurol Brake Fluid DOT 4 provides maximum protection against rust and offers an optimum acceptance and transfer of heat.
- The product will not affect seals, metals or alloys. Due to the lubricity of this brake fluid, wear is reduced to a minimum. Eurol Brake Fluid DOT 4 is stable and will not cause any deposits. Due to the low viscosity at low temperatures, the product guarantees excellent performance under cold climate conditions.
- Eurol Brake Fluid DOT 4 has a high 'wet boiling point' which prevents vapour lock at intensive braking. As a result, the safety and reliability of the brake system is increased substantially. However, it is very important to check and/or change brake fluids regularly. Due to the hydroscopic nature, all brake fluids will absorb moisture after some time, resulting in a lower wet boiling point and quality loss.
- Eurol Brake Fluid DOT 4 should absolutely not be applied in brake systems with a mineral based fluid (LHM, mostly green coloured) or in systems with a silicone based brake fluid (purple colour, indicated as DOT 5).
- Brake fluid will attack car paints. When spilled, rinse off with water immediately. Store in well closed packaging and avoid contamination with water or lubricants. "
Product sheet Eurol brakefluid DOT4