Exhaust Puch Maxi / E50 28mm RS cigar chrome
Read more about the European VAT rules
- Directly available
- Model: 30020
Cigar exhaust RS.
- 28mm connection.
- Complete with exhaust manifold and clamp!
Measurements exhaust (picture 4)
- A: 950mm length
- B: 250mm length
- C: 700mm length
- D: 28mm outer diameter
- E: 25mm inner diameter
This exhaust is to be used with most pedals, by falling of the moped it can be that pedals are bent and come against the exhaust, also the use of different suspension brackets or bent suspension brackets can cause the pedals to come against the exhaust.
- Use our long brass M6 nuts in combination with hardened studs (see related products). This so you can easily and fully tighten the exhaust flange. Brass is also softer than steel, so it will not seize.
- Always use a new exhaust gasket when fitting an exhaust
When using all exhausts, black painted, chrome and blanc exhausts, heat build-up at the exhaust manifold can cause the following:
- At black outlets the paint can dissolve a little.
- Chrome and blanc exhaust manifolds may discolour
If the nozzle is too small or if the ignition is set incorrectly, the exhaust port becomes very hot and discoloring and dissolve of the paint on the exhaust manifold will occur faster than a perfectly adjusted engine. We give no guarantee on discoloration or solving of the paint on the exhaust manifold!